Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2016 Goals

Unlike 2015, which was the year of no goals, I've set some goals for 2016, and one of them is to blog here at least three times per week, so I probably should get on that by actually writing a post huh?

I've done some serious thinking and planning about goals this year.  Who knows if I'll be able to achieve all of them, but I'm going to try.  I'm also trying a technique I've read a lot about of having a word and a mission statement for the year. 

While I will probably talk more about most of these in future posts, for the purpose of this one, I'm just going to give you the list, or as Joe Friday says..."just the facts."

My word for the year is....  
DETERMINATION

My mission statement for the year is....
 Determination and action lead to achievement.

Writing Goals
  • Blog 3x/week
  • Write 30 minutes 3x/week
  • Journal regularly
Health Goals
  • Make exercise a habit
  • Lose weight (I've set a more specific number, but I'm going to keep it general here for now) 
Crafting Goals
  • More yarn out (knit) than in (purchased)
  • Knit 12 pairs of socks
  • Spin the bin challenge
  • 2 laceweight projects
  • 2 handspun projects
  • Finish Marigold Moroccan
  • Steeked & Zippered Cardigan
  • Learn to sew 

1 comment: